Friday 22 October 2010

SECRETS HURT

This is my time, time to go, to abandon the things that hurt me, to experience, to forget, to create my future, to find my happiness, to feel far away, fill myself, control my space, to find what interests me, get closer to my destination, to talk, to feel calm, to appreciate life, to enjoy every moment, to remember all the good, to have force at all times, to be brave, not never let your guard down, to feel my music, to observe, to write what I need to express, to renew my spirit, to do everything possible to improve, to know me better than ever, to listen, to know everything that surrounds me, to anticipate events, to interpret every gesture, to build my dreams, to appreciate what surrounds me, to control my feelings and get to the end.







TTS.

6 comments:

  1. cambiaste la cabecera? me gustan las dos, pero me gustaba mas la otra, aunque se trata de que te guste a ti y no a los demas :)
    me gustan mucho las fotos como siempre
    unbeso enorrme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan este tipo de fotos que te hacen sentir sensaciones especiales y te cuentan una historia.. Me ha gustado mucho tu blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ains, la cuarta foto me ha encantado, me ha dibujado una sonrisa en la cara.
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta el blog! te sigo muakk:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rely nice post
    Kisisisisisis
    From
    Aboutmyfashionlife.bloodspot.com

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. me gustan taaaaanto las fotos....(L)

    ReplyDelete